Practice Procedure Update 1/13/2023
● Open for in-clinic care, masking is still required.
● Our rigorous cleaning and masking protocols are ongoing. Clients will be required to wear a medical-grade mask.
● As part of our reopening plan, we ensure that all practice staff are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or undergo regular rapid testing.
● As always, we kindly ask anyone who has common cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, to please stay home until those symptoms resolve.
For clients in special circumstances, such as a euthanasia service, please give us a call so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs in advance of your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you!
The following are our operating procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic effective immediately and ongoing through the Spring. We are doing our best to continue serving you and your pets!
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING: Please call 613-389-3696 or email [email protected] book an appointment.
- EMERGENCIES: For emergencies, please call us at 613-389-3696
- WEAR A MASK: Please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask we are happy to provide you with one.
- ONLINE STORE: Medication and food can be ordered in the clinic or online at myvetstore.ca.